B.Cole - Enlistment Form

Think you got what it takes to be a part of 21MID? Apply here!
B.Cole

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:26 pm

1. IDENTIFICATION
1.1 Name: B.Cole
1.2 Age: 19y/o
1.3 Location: Tunisia
1.4 Steam Link: N/A

2. GAME RELATED
2.1 How many hours in Squad?: Just started playing PR, it's something from 3 to 4 hours.
2.2 Previous clans/communities?: N/A
2.3 Are you a leader or a follower?: N/A
2.4 Preferred kit/role in-game?: I'm alright with anything I get assigned to, but I prefer rifleman.

3. TACTICAL QUESTIONS
3.1 You are the medic of your squad, and your Squad Leader and a Rifleman gets killed in front of you, how do you proceed?: First of all, I have to make sure that the threat is eliminated so I can proceed helping the squad leader up, second, I'd help the rifleman up too while taking cover, nobody wants to risk his life...
3.2 You are alone and stumble upon an enemy FOB, how do you proceed?: I'd give detailed informations to my squad leader including location and type of threat, then wait for his command while taking cover and trying to eliminate the threat if possible.
3.3 You are a Squad leader of 8. What kit layout would you assign to your squad members, and why?: I'd go for 2 medics, 1 automatic rifleman, 1 anti-tank, 1 sniper to cover the whole squad from distance, the rest must stick to rifleman to do the casual duty.
B.Cole

Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Anyone willing to proceed this?
  • Information