A.Poca_Hontas - Enlistment Form

Think you got what it takes to be a part of 21MID? Apply here!
Poca_Hontas

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:09 pm

1. IDENTIFICATION
1.1 Name: Poca Hontas (real one: Jadran)
1.2 Age: 20
1.3 Location: Croatia
1.4 Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FATALTMT/

2. GAME RELATED
2.1 How many hours in Squad?: 102
2.2 Previous clans/communities?: 100%
2.3 Are you a leader or a follower?: Can be both, prefer to lead if the squad is willing to cooperate/speak/give suggestions
2.4 Preferred kit/role in-game?: if not SL, then medic or LAT/HAT

3. TACTICAL QUESTIONS
3.1 You are the medic of your squad, and your Squad Leader and a Rifleman gets killed in front of you, how do you proceed?: Depends. Who is closer, do I have enough bandages to pick them both up, if not do they have bandages, are we in an opening, did one of them fall in a somewhat of a secure spot, do I have smokes, where is the enemy... Idealy I'd throw smokes to cover myself and try to get them both up and then getting them to full health.
3.2 You are alone and stumble upon an enemy FOB, how do you proceed?: Call it to my SL, drop down so the enemy can't see me or find cover from where I can see the FOB, wait for my squad to get to me, open fire, go and disable the HAB, dig down the radio if possible if not then just dig down the HAB.
3.3 You are a Squad leader of 8. What kit layout would you assign to your squad members, and why?: Depends. Are we fighting against some armor or not, are we trying to defend the backcaps or attack, are the players familiar with the game... If we are going against armor, then one medic, 3 rifleman, HAT/LATs, and an AR and/or a machine gunner. If we are going against infantry, then two medics, both ARs, a machine gunner and the rest are free.
  • Information